Clare Show Market
A unique market held in Clare’s Town Hall & Ennis Park.
Visit us on 2nd Sat of the month from 9.00am
Clare Show Market is a volunteer-run Market which is held on the second Saturday of every month.
Proceeds from the Market go towards the community’s Clare Show Society supporting infrastructure and maintenance of the facilities at the local show grounds.
We welcome many different stall holders from the Mid North, Yorke Peninsula, Adelaide Hills and further afield, who provide a wonderfully eclectic collection of products.
Every month we have freshly cooked Asian street food, fresh fruit and veg, support Lions with their fundraising BBQ, plants, leather products, Coffee and Cakes, Jewellery, candles, quality produce, handmade chocolates, local authors, pet treats, artists, handmade knits, arts and crafts, metal and barrel art, homewares, local honey, cosmetics plus more…
The Market is also host to local buskers who bring life and vibrancy to our market creating a genuine market atmosphere.
Want to be a Martket Stall Holder?
Market Coordinator - Peta Smith
Would you like to have a stall at the next Clare Showgrounds Market?
Held on the 2nd Saturday of every month, our market has vibrancy and variety. Located in Ennis Park and the Clare Town Hall in the main street of Clare, in the beautiful Clare Valley. We offer indoor and outdoor stall sites which are subject to availability.
To apply for a stall please download and fill out the form here and return to Peta as soon as possible.
All stallholders must have Public Liability Insurance and provide a current copy of our Clare Show Market contract. If you do not have insurance, please speak with the Market Coordinator.
If you are selling food at the market a Clare & Gilbert Valley Food Permit must be sought (see C&GV Council website)
All stallholders must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions found at the bottom of this page and within the contract.
Clare Show Market STALL HOLDERS CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- Site for market will be in Town Hall/Ennis Park, Main North Road Clare, South Australia.
- Base sites (trestle size) Vehicles allowed on Ennis Park only with permission from management.
- The availability of power is limited and must be confirmed at time of booking.
- No refunds or reimbursements will be given for non-attendance.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel a market due to bad weather or lack of registrations of stalls. In this event fees will be refunded.
- The stallholder agrees to indemnify and to keep indemnified the Clare Show Society Inc. their respective servants and agents, and each of them from and against all actions, costs, claims, and damages, charges and expenses whatsoever, which may be brought or made or claimed against them or any of them arising out of or in relation to the markets or any product or services supplied.
- All foodstuffs must be produced, handled packaged, stored, labelled and sold in strict compliance with Council health regulations. A copy is available from the Clare & Gilbert Valley Council – Gleeson Street, Clare.
- Any Stallholder using any electrical appliance or extension cords must have them certified and tagged.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove any persons from the market.
- The stallholder shall take out and keep current, a Public Liability Insurance policy for the minimum sum of ten million dollars against all actions, costs, claims, damages, charges and expenses whatsoever which may be brought or made or claimed against the stallholder in relation to the activity. Such policy must be produced, and a copy kept on file by the market organisers. The Clare A&H Society has Public Liability Insurance which can be used by Stallholders provided they do not have a current ABN but is subject to an excess of $1500.00. This cover will only be available upon request and subsequent acceptance by the Clare A & H Society (ask convenor for links to insurance vendors. NO PRODUCT LIABILITY IS AVAILABLE FROM THE Clare A&H Society under any circumstances
- Stallholders will be admitted to the site from 7:00 am on market day. Market is open to the public from 8.30am.
- Stallholders must comply with all safety requirements.
- Stallholders with animals must provide them with adequate shade, shelter and water at all times.
- Sale of raffle tickets is not permitted. The Clare A&H Society has a raffle and donations from stallholders are welcomed.
- A first aid kit is located at the Show Society stall, but stalls who use cooking facilities are required to provide their own, plus a 5.5kg carbon dioxide fire extinguisher and a fire blanket.
- Goods and services which have some latent danger or are hazardous shall not be offered for sale.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse any application.
- The Clare A&H Society Inc must have a signed copy of this document on file.
- The stall holder allows promotion of their stall on the Clare Showgrounds market Facebook and Clare Show web page. If you don’t wish this to happen, please ensure that you notify the showground market committee.
- Payment is made via Try booking and must be paid before Market Day NO REFUNDS –
- NO TABLES SUPPLIED