Would you like to have a stall at the next Clare Showgrounds Market?
You have a choice of single or double stalls, with up to two additional tables. The prices are as follows:
Single (trestle size) = $15.00
Additional trestle = $5.00
NB All stallholders must have Public Liability Insurance and ensure we have a current copy of contract. If you do not have insurance.
If you are selling food at the market a Clare & Gilbert Valley Food Permit must be sought (see C&GV Council website)
All stallholders must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions found at the bottom of this page.
To apply for a stall, fill in the form below.
Clare A&H Society/Showground Market STALL HOLDERS CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- Site for market will be in Town Hall/Ennis Park, Main North Road Clare, South Australia.
- Base sites (trestle size ) Vehicles allowed on Ennis Park only with permission from management.
- The availability of power is limited and must be confirmed at time of booking.
- No refunds or reimbursements will be given for non-attendance.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel a market due to bad weather or lack of registrations of stalls. In this event fees will be refunded.
- The stallholder agrees to indemnify and to keep indemnified the Clare Show Society Inc. their respective servants and agents, and each of them from and against all actions, costs, claims, and damages, charges and expenses whatsoever, which may be brought or made or claimed against them or any of them arising out of or in relation to the markets or any product or services supplied.
- All foodstuffs must be produced, handled packaged, stored, labelled and sold in strict compliance with Council health regulations. A copy is available from the Clare & Gilbert Valley Council – Gleeson Street, Clare.
- Any Stallholder using any electrical appliance or extension cords must have them certified and tagged.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove any persons from the market.
- The stallholder shall take out and keep current, a Public Liability Insurance policy for the minimum sum of ten million dollars against all actions, costs, claims, damages, charges and expenses whatsoever which may be brought or made or claimed against the stallholder in relation to the activity. Such policy must be produced and a copy kept on file by the market organisers.
- Stallholders will be admitted to the site from 7:00 am on market day. Market is open to the public from 8.30am.
- Stallholders must comply with all safety requirements.
- Stallholders with animals must provide them with adequate shade, shelter and water at all times.
- Sale of raffle tickets is not permitted. The Clare A&H Society has a raffle and donations from stallholders are welcomed.
- A first aid kit is located at the Show Society stall, but stalls who use cooking facilities are required to provide their own, plus a 5.5kg carbon dioxide fire extinguisher and a fire blanket.
- Goods and services which have some latent danger or are hazardous shall not be offered for sale.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse any application.
- The Clare A&H Society Inc must have a signed copy of this document on file.
- The stall holder allows promotion of their stall on the Clareshowgrounds market facebook and Clare Show web page. If you don’t wish this to happen please ensure that you notify the showground market committee.